Buy American Buffalo Gold Coin at cheaper than retail gold price in Malaysia!
The American Gold Buffalo is the first-ever coin minted by the United States in 24-karat gold. First offered for sale in 2006, this coin continues to be a favorite item of interest among investors and collectors worldwide. Each of these Gold Buffalos weighs 1 troy ounce and is struck in 9999 pure gold.
The obverse side is adorned by an Indian head originally designed by James Earle Fraser, along with the word “LIBERTY” and the date of issue of the coin. The reverse side depicts the popular American Bison standing atop a mound of dirt and facing to the left, along with the coin’s weight and denomination.
This 1 oz Gold Buffalo has a face value of $50 and will arrive in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Like all of our other gold coins, this one is guaranteed to be 100% authentic. Item will be wrapped and packaged safe for delivery.
- Arrives inside individual protective plastic sleeve.
- Contains 1 Troy oz (31.1 grams) of .9999 fine Gold in BU condition.
- Bears a face value of $50 (USD) backed by the US federal government.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser’s classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, first seen on the 1913 Buffalo Nickel.
- Reverse: An American bison, adapted from the Buffalo Nickel. This image depicts Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Dimensions: 2.95 mm thickness, 32.7 mm diameter.
LOWEST PRICE IN TOWN
Shop around town and you will soon realize that MY Bullion Trade offers the lowest price for investment-grade gold coins!
PROMOTION: FREE shipping fee with insurance within Malaysia for purchases above RM5,000. For purchases of RM4,999 and below, normal shipping and handling rates applies.
There are no reviews yet.