Buy UK Britannia Gold Coin at cheaper than retail gold price in Malaysia!
The Royal Mint featured a limited production run of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on 2023 dated Britannia coins. This, the second Britannia release of 2023, debuts the effigy of His Majesty King Charles III.
- Arrives inside individual protective plastic sleeve.
- Contains 1 Troy oz (31.1 grams) of .9999 fine Gold in BU condition.
- Bears a face value of 100 Pounds backed by the British government.
- Obverse: Debuts the first effigy of His Majesty King Charles III, along with the face value of 100 pounds.
- Reverse: Features the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times.
- Dimensions: 2.7 mm thickness, 32.69 mm diameter.
The Royal Mint’s Britannia series was first introduced in 1987 and has remained one of the world’s most popular coin series. While the design of the Britannia coins has changed slightly over the years, they all feature a statue of Britannia standing on a rock with a trident in her hand. The coins also feature the word “Britannia” and the year of minting. The Britannia coin series is highly prized by collectors, and coins from earlier years are especially valuable. In 2023, The Royal Mint released the final Britannia to feature the effigy of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. This was done as a limited production run and was followed by the release of 2023 Britannia coins debuting the effigy of His Majesty King Charles III. The year 2023 marks a historical moment in the coin’s history as the first year featuring two reigning monarchs.
LOWEST PRICE IN TOWN
Shop around town and you will soon realize that MY Bullion Trade offers the lowest price for investment-grade gold coins!
PROMOTION: FREE shipping fee with insurance within Malaysia for purchases above RM5,000. For purchases of RM4,999 and below, normal shipping and handling rates applies.