Buy Austria Philharmonic Gold Coin at cheaper than retail gold price in Malaysia!
The Vienna Philharmonic Coin is struck in pure gold, 999.9 fine (24 karats). It is issued every year, in four different face values, sizes and weights. It is used as an investment product (bullion coin) but inevitably ends up as a private collection.
It is a legal tender of Austria, backed by the government, and is the best-selling gold bullion coin in Europe in 1992, 1995 and 1996.
A design of musical instruments representing the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, as well as the text Wiener Philharmoniker can be seen on the reverse of the coin. The subject of the obverse is the great organ in the Golden Hall in Vienna’s Musikverein, the concert hall of the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra. The face value is in Euros, the weight, alloy purity and year of issue are also inscribed on this side of the coin.
The Vienna Philharmonic Coin has the backing of both Austria and the European Union making them a highly liquid commodity.
- Arrives inside individual protective plastic sleeve.
- Contains 1 Troy oz (31.1 grams) of .9999 fine Gold in BU condition.
- Bears a face value of 100 Euro guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Dimensions: 2 mm thickness, 37 mm diameter.
LOWEST PRICE IN TOWN
Shop around town and you will soon realize that MY Bullion Trade offers the lowest price for investment-grade gold coins!
PROMOTION: FREE shipping fee with insurance within Malaysia for purchases above RM5,000. For purchases of RM4,999 and below, normal shipping and handling rates applies.