You’ve found us, Malaysia Bullion Trade, through a fair bit of Googling around. We are at the top of Google search for a reason – we are among the industry’s top-rated bullion dealer.
So, you want to buy a huge amount of gold? Here’s what we think:
- You’re just another middle person in a chain of middle persons, and the actual buyer is nowhere to be found.
- The deal may not be real.
It’s really funny that a person or an entity with a large amount of money to afford gold could not contact us directly. They can easily find us using Google, but instead, they chose to use the internet to send emails or WhatsApp messages to random strangers on the net, to be their broker and pay more for their gold (because the middle person also needs to take a cut). Isn’t that strange? A person or an entity with that much money must be intelligent but is not clever enough to use Google, but you, the middle person, can figure it out?
Anyway, read this first before you potentially waste our time or annoy our staff:
Some people may think that we are rude. No, we are not. On the contrary, we are just telling the truth and the truth hurts. We care for you and we do not want you to be scammed. We hope that by being brutally honest, you will wake up from your greed-induced hallucination and start thinking logically.
So here’s the procedure for our company to sell gold:
- Call our HOTLINE at +60-12-220-7276 during office hours to check if the stocks are adequate. Live bulk price is available here, so please stop asking us for the latest price! We do not give discounts to the published price.
- If the stocks are available, we can proceed to lock the quantity and price. Price quotation is valid for 1 hour only. The transaction is in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) only. IMPORTANT: once locked, you are not allowed to cancel.
- Make payment to any of our bank accounts (will be given). After the payment is cleared, you may collect the gold at our refinery in Petaling Jaya, Selangor after 2 hours.
- If you opt for cash on delivery (COD), bear in mind that our company complies with AMLA 2001 and you will need to fill up the necessary “Know Your Customer” (KYC) documents. Cash must be in MYR only.
- Transporting the gold out of our refinery is your scope of work. We also do not get involved with the export of gold outside Malaysia – it is not within our business scope to do import and export.
We are not interested in any other way and is NON NEGOTIABLE!
To summarize it simply, pay and collect your gold. That’s how we do business. If you ask us to deviate from this simple transaction, we are not interested.
We do not pay commissions to brokers because the payment of commissions attract SST (Sales and Services Tax) and our company is a non-SST business.
Discounts of 5%, 10% or 12% off the spot price is absurd and does not exist. You may try your luck for cheap gold in the Kingdom of Wakanda. We heard that they value Vibranium more and gold is treated as a scrap by-product!